Digital products are a way to immediately deliver patterns and workshops to you. You can buy a digital product and have it instantly delivered with NO shipping costs. Digital products are provided to you as a PDF file. The file may be printed only by you and used for personal use only.
PDF files containing links to QuiltNotes.com, other websites and videos must be viewed on a computer or other device that can open a PDF file for viewing AND has access to the internet.
Quilt Pattern + PDF files contain links to detailed instructions in the Learning Center at QuiltNotes.com. Techniques used to construct a quilt using these patterns are described in the Learning Center and are not printed in the file. To access the material in the Learning Center, you must be able to click on the links in the file and view the material on the internet.
Purchases of digital products, including but not limited to, downloaded PDF files are NON REFUNDABLE after purchase.
- When your digital product purchase is complete, your order completion screen will appear with a link to download that product.
- You will be able to download the product one (1) additional time within 15 days of purchase.
- All sales of digital products are FINAL.
- Digital product purchases are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Digital product purchases are not eligible for store credit.
- Digital product purchases may not be exchanged for other products or services.
How do I buy and use a downloadable pattern?
- Get Adobe Reader – Digital downloads are provided in the Adobe™ PDF format. You must have Adobe™ Reader™ 7.0 or later. If you don’t have Adobe™ Reader™, it is available here for free. Simply download and install it.
- Shop for your pattern, workshop or eBook and place it in your cart.
- Complete the order process. Upon completion of your order, a screen will appear with a link to download your product(s). Click on the link to save the file to your computer. Be sure to make note of where the file is going on your computer.
- Once you have downloaded the pattern, click on the pattern file to open it.
Print Your Digital Download
- Print this pattern using your computer. Before printing, make sure your Page Scaling is set to NONE.
- Note – Many digital files downloaded from this workshop contain links to websites and videos. These links will only be activated when you are viewing the file on your computer. Therefore, some content in the digital files is not available for the printed version.
- Reproduction or transmittal of our digital products by ANY means for any purpose other than for your own personal use is a violation of copyright laws.
- This pattern is for your personal use only.
- The pdf file may not be passed on to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my downloadable pattern order?
Once your order is complete it cannot be cancelled.
Can I share, loan or sell my downloadable pattern file?
No. The pattern file is only for your use. Sharing or selling of a downloadable pattern is a copyright violation.
How can I pay for my downloadable pattern?
We accept credit and debit cards via Square and PayPal payment systems.
During checkout you have the option of having your purchases shipped to you in the United States or you can choose Local Pickup.
When you choose the shipping option at checkout, you are charged a flat rate of $10 for shipping within the United States. At this time we do not ship anywhere outside the United States.
When you choose the Local Pickup option at checkout you will not be charged for shipping. Sales tax of 6.75% is added to each purchase designated for Local Pickup, regardless of where you live. Local Pickup orders are final when your transactions is complete. There are no refunds or exchanges or store credit for any orders and/or purchases.
All Local Pickup orders are processed and picked up at Carol’s Quilt Shop, 5145 Main St, Chappell Hill TX 77426 during opening hours. Please check CarolsQuiltShop.com for special closures.
You will receive a text or email when your order is ready for pickup. The person named on the order is the only person eligible to pick up orders. If someone else will be picking up the order, the person placing the order must send an email to Carol’s Quilt Shop naming the person authorized to pick up the order for you.
Our Return Policy
All sales are final. No refunds, no returns, no exchanges unless the product is defective or destroyed in shipping.
QuiltNotes.com uses affiliate links. Making a purchase through an affiliate link means I will be compensated for referring you. I only use affiliate links for products and services that I would recommend regardless of whether or not I was getting paid. Any opinions associated with these products and services are completely my own and are the honest truth. If I use an affiliate link and say I like the product, you can guarantee that I do like it and am probably using it myself. I do not recommend or link to any products that I would not personally use myself, so any affiliate links you come across are approved 100% by me.
Credit Card Security
We use a secure third-party for all credit card processing and storage. It never touches our servers and we do not ave access to your credit cart information.